I finally had the extra time and motivation on my hands to fix this up from the shabby state it was in. I made some changes, mostly small ones, to get things working smoothly. (Check the _updates.dm file for more specifics) I also updated the Pokemon add-on, which I will be uploading to the hub directly after I make this post. The add-on is really what changed the most. I made a lot of fixes to that to (hopefully) get rid of all the errors.
I haven't quite done everything I would like to the add-on, but it is late and I don't want to keep you all waiting any longer than I have (A year, lol).
As of right now everything should function correctly. As for the add-on, battle functions completely correctly, however I did not add in target selection, damage (Which means you can't win a "battle" in the add-on unless you add it yourself or wait until I have this motivation again), or the arrow icon (To demonstrate different selection capabilities rather than simply highlighted text).
Aug 7 2013, 7:15 pm