Working on a little horror-slasher project. :D

Playing with a little random sprite generator ripped off from a reddit post.

A few parameters to play with now.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

You never cease to impress me Flick.

I feel like either a low fi Atari looking prod gen dungeon crawl or a space invaders-like game would work well with those assets. Very cool.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

Update

Lol I feel a little outdone now but thanks for showingnhaha
Finally got it ready for release. For some reason the byond hub wont detect it for the game download link.

Edit:
I finally managed to get it to upload to my byond files. Same issue with the hub though.

http://files.byondhome.com/Magicbeast20/SlasherGame.zip
In response to Magicbeast20
Magicbeast20 wrote:
Finally got it ready for release. For some reason the byond hub wont detect it for the game download link.

Edit:
I finally managed to get it to upload to my byond files. Same issue with the hub though.

http://files.byondhome.com/Magicbeast20/SlasherGame.zip

The website hasn't let me upload files for several months either, I wouldn't be surprised if it literally just has been broken
In response to Yut Put
Any idea how to get the hub to detect a download? Mine says it's unable to read the file, even though it's been uploaded to BYOND itself.

Without this my game says its Unavailable.

when ur being bullied but you don't know how to fight back on account of the bullies having ripped your limbs off.

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

when ur being bullied but you don't know how to fight back on account of the bullies having ripped your limbs off.

Legendary Biter. Probably why he seems to be gagged.
In response to Flick
Probably why he seems to be gagged.

Big Tech take over confirmed.
Still buggy and unfinished, but you can have some fun with it if you'd like.
Sprite Randomizer

Drunken walk algorithm icons.

Made a few modifications to the raycaster, tiles aren't as smooth.

In response to Flame Guardian
Flame Guardian wrote:
Flick wrote:

You never cease to impress me Flick.

I feel like either a low fi Atari looking prod gen dungeon crawl or a space invaders-like game would work well with those assets. Very cool.

Good lord, a randomly generated roguelike, that also generates what the monsters are and how they look would be tight as hell.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348