Final Fight

by LightMoonProductions
Final Fight is a huge open world full of high paced combat and much to explore! Become a shinobi and complete your journey as a true ninja.
ID:2639664

Join the Discord server at - https://discord.gg/YZ7f5tJ

It Has Finally Arrived!

FF is a game with storyline created from the actual timeline of the game recorded. The history of this game and events that happened along the way becoming recorded and recognized as the story that creates FF. The actions of the players affect what happened, so it can roughly be described as a RPvP.

Featuring:
  • A fun combat system, making skill a primary factor in the equation.
  • An Interesting Community, ready to start drama in the game that won't have you annoyed, leaving you always something to do.
  • Complete Creation, allowing you to create your character and be different from anyone else.
  • Original Progression System, A system to make the game more balanced that no other game we know has. No more cliche leveling system, but a system based on passives that'll keep you less focused on training but more on the actual game.
And much more!

We are currently trying to improve and bring this game back into the right direction! This game is in its Alpha stages, meaning there is a lot of updates and changes taking place. If you wish to help us or give off any other constructive criticism.

hm
Same as it was 5 years ago, really toxic unbalanced pvp garbage. I expect this comment to be deleted like other negative comments.
^ troller no1 even commented here l0l
op game
Fun pvp game great icons and progression
Best pvp on byond hands down only DU is close
The no level progression system is very cool.. also the icons look amazing. Really fun game!
i am addicted i gave all my money 2 da owners i cant stop playing
I LOVE FINAL FIGHT: As a fan of the anime and manga, I expected lots of intense action from what’s been presented as the final game of the Final Fights, and to its credit, This Final Fight delivers. The characters and over-the-top battles look and feel great, and the world events pay off in a satisfying way.

BEST COMBAT SYSTEM EVER MADE IN A NARUTO GAME
Final Fight refines the gameplay to the absolute best of the series and offers a large roster of playstyles
just got my paycheck from mcdonalds... im mclovin these moon tokens!
This game is so fucking great, I've never seen a ninja game as accurate and in-depth as this, you can literally create any character you could ever dream of... it's a dream come true....

also... just spent my whole stimulus check on some moon tokens! great stuff.

Hope as a community we can continue to support the developers for their amazing hard work!
In response to Mangekyou Legend
best PVP game in the WORLD*
(PLZ READ ALL OF DIS, PRETTY OP WHEN ALL IDEAS COMBINED)

New PVP Event: Battle Royale, shinobi are dropped into a new map, pretty huge, where they fight for der survival.. da map is pretty big and 2 stop people from camping in far away spots der shud b zone in which gets smaller as da event goes on for...

DA shinobi should start at like LAST DC or second 2 last

ZONE SYSTEM: der shud only b like 3-4 or like 5-6 zones(DEPENDS ON SIZE OF MAP), so it shud stop getting smaller once its pretty small(dis pretty small is still quite big lik ok size.. but u cant hide 2 much)

GULAG SYSTEM: wen a player dies(for the first time) dey spawn in da gulag, where they wait for another player to enter the gulag, den a 1v1 happens between them, pretty small map like island sized, HOWEVER, u shud not hav arena dc, it shud b like 1-2(mebbe even just one), dis is to keep da pace of da event

(NOTE: THE GULAG IS ONLY OPEN BEFORE THE LAST ZONE, ON THE FINAL CIRCLE/ZONE THE GULAG SHOULD BE CLOSED SO IF YOU DIE, EVEN IF IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME, YOUR OUT)

OPTIONAL FEATURES.. (WUD B OP PLZ ADD)
---------------------

DROPS: CASH DROPS(small, u get dem mainly from missions), DC PACK DROPS(kinda RARE compared 2 cash)(lower ur dc by 1)(can also get from shops)

CASH SYSTEM: PLAYERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO PICK UP SOME SORT OF CASH(dey can spend on shops), THERE SHOULD BE CASH DROPS RANDOMLY PLACED ACROSS THE MAP.

SHOP SYSTEM: shops should be placed around da map also, quite a few, however der shud b some way for da player to know where nearby shops are, whether it be by a mini map, or a TAB where shop locations are showd.

What You can BUY FROM SHOPS:

UAV - Can only hold one of these, Shows you the location of nearby enemies, whether by giving you the location for a number of time, or displaying arrows like sensory shit for a period of time.

DC PACK - Can only hold one of these, lowers your DC by one, have to hold da skillcard or watever it will be for like 15 seconds nd your movement is slowed while u use it (DC PACKS SHOULD ALSO, VERY RARELY BE PLACED ACROSS THE MAP, so PEOPLE CAN FIND THESE)

(ND MOR SHIT PEOPL FINK OF)

(DA IDEA IS DAT SHOPS R LIKE HOTSPOTS, SINC DA LOCATION OF DEM CAN BE SEEN BY PLAYERS, ITS KINDA RISKY IMO, to goto shop)

MISSIONS..
=============
U CAN PIK SOM OF THESE FROM DA FLOOR, dey r randomly placed across da map or som shit, these give like money

MOST WANTED - IF YOU PICK UP A MOST WANTED, YOUR LOCATION IS SHOWED TO EVERYONE ON THE MAP, ND MAYBE NEARBY PEOPLE HAVE YELLOW ARROWS IN YOUR DIRECTION TO SHOW, AND IF YOUR NOT KO'D(mebbe not killed idk might take too long if killed idk up 2 u), YOU GET A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH.

BOUNTY - WHEN YOU PICK THIS UP, IT SHOWS YOU THE GENERAL LOCATION OF A NEARBY PLAYER THAT YOU NEED TO KILL FOR A CASH REWARD
phenomenal game with amazing pvp and loving yet competitive community.. owner just hosted a pvp tournament with the eyes of the playerbase GLUED to the screen with every fight! 10/10 game with a loving owner that even supported a player battling cancer with donations.
Can vouch. ^
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I just wanna get good at this gaamee (game)