whatd i tell you guys, stay on topic!

I know. I wasn't really flaming, just stating fact.

--

Chakra costs for jutsus should be changed drastically. And I mean ALOT of chakra.
Doubling jutsus chakra for example shunshin from 64(This is with all of the Efficiency Passives) to 128, would seriously make those who haven't put points into Con a cautious move and think about when to use shunshin instead of actively spamming it.
Shushin should be changed.

Why does it give a RFX boost? Jesus.

And why is it spammable. This is Naruto not DBZ.
cuz rugg. I want people to be able to yondaime it up. And without owning ppl with shunshin skills it couldnt be possible :(.
The problem with shunshin is just lv4. 3 is decent, The lv4 passive needs to be changed to the eqv. of 3 currently, and 3 needs to have the rfx boost removed.
Ok, then add the flying thunder god jutsu.

Shushin, sword slice, walk diagonally, shushin [repeat].

The ultimate combo that is used by most.

--

And yes. That sounds good Kob
I'm going off topic right here.
Are you ready masterdan?
READY?
Walmart corrupts the youth.
Burn it down.
Making Con contribute to the static justus' damage would be your best bet, because some moves constantly get stronger (Bone Harden, Sharingan, Gates, etc), while others stay the same. Also, mix in an increased need for chakra, because you don't need to invest very many points into con, to get a chakra regeneration that will suffice for the jutsus available. Technically, you can get by without investing any points into Con.

Rugg is right about Shunshin, so maybe the rfx gains should be halved, or scaled down in relation to something.
Keep it the same man !!!
It would be a good idea to make all three Hyuuga skills dependent on control, and the damage they do should be based on control instead of strength. Because in reality having control effect just the elements isnt enough, the hyuuga skill use pure chakra to deal there damage anyway.
control to affect jutsu damage!
When will this be place in the guide when you play or start the game
Pubja wrote:

I plan to redo a lot of the tutorial. So when i do that, then lol.
Masterdan wrote:
Pubja wrote:

I plan to redo a lot of the tutorial. So when i do that, then lol.

yah lol... but the game is good keep it up
Page: 1 2